Genvio Pharma Limited.
Strategy Implementation Associate (Oncology/ARV/CNS)
- Published on: Jan 23, 2019
- Deadline: Feb 22, 2019
- Source: Bdjobs.com
- Vacancy: 5
- Job Nature: Full-Time
- Job Level: Unspecified
- Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Salary: Negotiable
- Other Benefits: As per Company policy.
- Maintain close relationship with doctors/chemists
- Exchange product related information with customers
- Generate prescriptions and collect orders from pharmacies to achieve sales targets
- Age Specification: 25 to 30 years
- Gender Specification: Unspecified
- Educational Requirements: B. Pharm/ M. Pharm from any reputed University.
- 6 months -2 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry
- Communication- Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Writes clearly and informatively; Presents numerical data effectively
- Leadership- Exhibits confidence in self and others; Inspires and motivates others to perform well; Accountable for behaviors and their impact on others; effectively influences actions and opinions of others; Accepts feedback from others; Gives appropriate recognition to others
- Strategic Thinking - Develops strategies to achieve organizational goals; Understands organization's strengths & weaknesses; Adapts strategy to changing conditions. Critically evaluates quality systems to propose best practices.
- Computer skills: MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access)
- Experience Requirements: At most 2 year(s)
- Apply Instructions: Photograph must be enclosed with the resume. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apply Link: Apply Online