General Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Manager, Quality Control
- Published on: Feb 03, 2019
- Deadline: Feb 20, 2019
- Source: Bdjobs.com
- Vacancy: Unspecified
- Job Nature: Full-Time
- Job Level: Unspecified
- Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Salary: Attractive & competitive compensation package
- Other Benefits: Provident Fund, Gratuity and other long-term benefits
- To approve or reject starting materials, packaging materials, and intermediate, bulk and finished products in relation to their.
- To ensure that all necessary testing ¡s carried out.
- To approve sampling instructions, specifications, test methods and other QC procedures.
- To approve and monitor analyses carried out under contract.
- To check the maintenance of the OC department, premises and equipment.
- To ensure that the appropriate validations, including those of analytical procedures, and calibrations of control equipment are carried out.
- To ensure that the required initial and continuing training of quality unit personnel is carried out and adapted according to need.
- Supervision of the regular internal audits or self-inspections.
- Age Specification: At most 45 years
- Gender Specification: Unspecified
- Educational Requirements: The incumbent should be M. Sc. in Chemistry/ Applied Chemistry / Bio-Chemistry/ M.Pharm with good academic background from any reputed University.
- The candidate should have at least 13-15 years experience in Quality Control Lab of any reputed pharmaceutical industry.
- Excellent communication skill in English (both written & verbal).
- Conversant with MS Office applications.
- Experience Requirements: 13 to 15 year(s)
Interested candidates are requested to send their application with updated CV, 3 copies of passport size color photograph, photocopy of National ID Card & one copy of all academic certificates to the following address. All applications will be treated as strictly confidential.
Admin & HR Department
Sara Aftab Tower, 29, Ring Road (Holding # 6/1/A),
Shyamoli, Adabor, Dhaka- 1207, Bangladesh.
Phone: +880-2-9132594, 8120243, 9142469, 9142470
- Apply Link: Apply Online