Nipa Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Manager, Quality Control
- Published on: Feb 19, 2019
- Deadline: Mar 20, 2019
- Source: Bdjobs.com
- Vacancy: 1
- Job Nature: Full-Time
- Job Level: Unspecified
- Job Location: Dhaka
- Salary: Negotiable
- Other Benefits: As per company policy
- To plan and organize the QC personnel to their right job for maximum outcome.
- To prepare specifications and monitor to carry out all tests of RM, PM and Finished products including sampling in time.
- To monitor microbial tests of RM, PM and Finished products including sampling in time.
- To verify and approve raw & packaging materials for release & rejection of intended use.
- To supervise all day to day activities of QC in respect to implementation of cGMP and GLP.
- To check and monitor water analysis as well as test of ETP water.
- To plan and monitor equipment's calibration as per yearly schedule.
- To plan and coordinate preparing, reviewing and regular updating of QC related SOPs as per latest information's.
- To conduct self-inspection audit including reports.
- To prepare export documentation for registration purpose.
- To check regulatory documents and new product packaging materials.
- To arrange on job and SOP related training on time.
- Age Specification: 40 to 55 years
- Gender Specification: Unspecified
- Educational Requirements: The incumbent should be M. Sc. in Chemistry/ Applied Chemistry / Bio-Chemistry/ M. Pharm with good academic background from any reputed University.
- Must have 10 to 12 year(s) experience in Pharmaceuticals QC Department with 02 year experience similar position with a reputed Pharmaceuticals Company.
- Well conversant with MS-Office
- Good communication skill in English & Bangla
- Well conversant with ERP software
- Experience Requirements: 10 to 12 year(s)
- Apply Instructions: Send your CV to email@example.com
- Apply Link: Apply Online