Eon Group of Industries
- Published on: Feb 14, 2019
- Deadline: Mar 16, 2019
- Source: Bdjobs.com
- Vacancy: 1
- Job Nature: Full-Time
- Job Level: Unspecified
- Job Location: Gazipur
- Salary: Negotiable
- Mobile bill, Provident fund, Insurance, Gratuity
- Festival Bonus: 2(Yearly)
- Production Planning, manpower allocation (work allotment), Performance are monitored data entered on time to ensure trouble free production
- Coordinate with stores for material issues, intimate to quality for analysis of products and released contact maintenance in-case of breakdown to avoid any delay in production.
- packing instructions are given after proper approval from QC.
- To ensure proper entry procedures are followed, PPE's (personal Protective Equipments) relevant to the operations are used by the peoples working in the shop floor.
- Supervise the production activity done by the operators in the shop floor and ensure the BMR (batch Manufacturing Record) entered periodically.
- All equipment are maintained properly and ensure the equipment areas are clean and hygienic.
- Continuous improvement Support:
- Identify the opportunity for improvements in production and proper participation
- Eliminate the non-value added activities by taking it to the Senior Leaders.
- Improve the value added activities to improve the efficiency.
- Production Planning and Scheduling:
- Ensure monthly production planning is done as per schedule by coordinating with Asst. manager, Production
- All BMR should be taken for QA and entered throughout the process and handed over to QA after completing the batch.
- Batches are dispatched once quality approves.
- Coordination with maintenance department for activities related to preventive maintenance & breakdown maintenance.
- Daily activities reported to Asst. Manager. Production
- To ensure dispensing Raw & packing according to BMR & BPR and properly checking before Manufacturing
- Age Specification: 25 to 30 years
- Gender Specification: Male
- Educational Requirements: Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm), Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm)
- Job Requirements: Only males are allowed to apply
1 to 2 year(s). The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Apply Instructions: Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
- Apply Link: Apply Online