NAAFCO Agrovet Ltd
Executive/ Sr. Executive - (Regulatory affairs)
- Published on: Mar 03, 2019
- Deadline: Mar 15, 2019
- Source: Bdjobs.com
- Vacancy: Unspecified
- Job Nature: Full-Time
- Job Level: Unspecified
- Job Location: Dhaka
- Salary: Negotiable
- Submit of application and take approval of new products recipe from regulatory authorities
- Submission for renewal to DLS (Department of Livestock), and DOF (Department of Fishery) if required.
- Conduct internal trail for competitive study as per business need.
- Obtain duty exemption certificate & NOC for all technical items from DLS (Department of Livestock) and DOF (Department of Fishery) to release for production from custom.
- Prepare Annexure/Recipes and arrange Drug Testing Laboratories (DTL) samples as per requirement.
- Respond to different queries raised by different regulatory authority associated with dossier evaluation or facility inspection.
- Check the newly developed representation with annexure for both local & export markets
- Maintain liaison with different departments & provide feedback regarding inclusion materials for new products
- Take approval of product inclusion and packing materials from regulatory authorities.
- Provide updated regulatory information to respective concerns and follow up the implementation
- Job Context: NAAFCO Agrovet Ltd (a concern of NAAFCO Group) is one of the progressive and modern conglomerate in Bangladesh. To support its diversified business strategy for rapid expanding business, the company is looking for dynamic, ambitious, energetic, hardworking and result oriented professional for immediate appointment in its depot / region offices for the position of Executive / Sr. Executive (Regulatory Affairs).
- Age Specification: 27 to 35 years
- Gender Specification: Unspecified
- Educational Requirements: M. Pharm/ B.Pharm from any Reputed University with good academic record.
- Must be pro-active, self motivated.
- Good knowledge on Computer literacy.
- Very Good communication skill.
- Ability to work individually under pressure.
- Willing to travel frequently by motorcycle for field visit .
- At least 4 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Veterinarian, Animal Husbandry, Farm Management
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Agro based firms (incl. Agro Processing/Seed/GM), Group of Companies
- Apply Instructions: If you think you are the right person, we are looking for, please apply online. Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
- Apply Link: Apply Online