Acme Laboratories Limited.
AGM/Sr. Manager - Procurement
- Published on: Mar 11, 2019
- Deadline: Mar 25, 2019
- Source: Bdjobs.com
- Vacancy: Unspecified
- Job Nature: Full-Time
- Job Level: Unspecified
- Job Location: Dhaka
- Salary: Unspecified
- Other Benefits: ACME offers competitive remuneration package to the deserving candidates.
- Formulate and implement procurement planning, develop various strategies and maintain strong liaison with different overseas manufacturers, vendors/suppliers in line with their local agents and other relevant parties in order to meet global standard of the product.
- Ensure source development for new or existing materials/ingredients for evaluation, price negotiation and finalization for procurement of the same to bring excellence in procurement through cost saving approach as well as maintaining demand/supply and highest quality of products.
- Select the right vendors in line with the regulatory guideline for semi regulated and regulated market and develop strategic business relationships with them to establish a comprehensive business understanding and relationship.
- Supervise sample collection, approval and collecting technical documents from the suppliers for approval of sample from QA department to ensure RM/PM are purchased according to the approved specification.
- Supervise & check in preparation of Purchase Order, Block List & LC related papers to ensure Purchase of machineries & preparation of LC in favor of the correct suppliers as approved by the QA department.
- Provide sourcing expertise in respect of RM/PM/Machineries to senior management for major projects involving the selection, negotiation and acquisition on both domestic and global market.
- Supervise in preparation, maintenance & continuous follow up of vendors' evaluation, validation & list update regularly to ensure quality products are procured from the approved vendors to comply with relevant local and global regulatory guideline.
- Lead in negotiating contracts and formulating policies with suppliers by keeping regular communication with them.
- Provide all necessary assistance to the Head of Procurement on coordination and value contribution relevant to Procurement compared to industry standards subsequently.
- Age Specification: At most 40 years
- Gender Specification: Unspecified
- The incumbent should be M.Pharm/M.Sc in Biological Science from reputed institutions. Candidates having MBA degree with above qualification will be given preference.
- Professional degree in Supply Chain Management will be an added advantage
- The applicant must have strong linkage with different overseas manufacturer in line with local supplier.
- Minimum 8-10 years of procurement experience in reputed local/multinational pharmaceutical industry among which a considerable time with direct experience in US-FDA certified company.
- Excellent written/oral communication skills (both English and Bangla) with strong analytical, strategic thinking, organizational, interpersonal competencies with commendable negotiation skills.
- Sound knowledge in computer especially in MS office package is a must.
- Good expertise and sound knowledge over ISO 9001 guidelines, WHO cGMP, MHRA, US-FDA and other relevant global regulations.
- The incumbent should be self-driven to work under pressure, result oriented with 'can do' attitude and ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Age limit is within 40 (forty) years. But it may be relaxed for qualified and experienced candidates.
- Experience Requirements: 8 to 10 year(s)
- Apply Instructions: Candidates who meet all the requirements should send their résumé with a cover letter addressed to the Head of HR, The ACME Laboratories Ltd., Court de la ACME, 1/4, Kallayanpur, Mirpur Road, Dhaka-1207, Bangladesh or send their résumé to email@example.com. Candidates NOT meeting the above mentioned profile are discouraged to apply.
- Apply Link: Apply Online