Goodman Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Executive/ Sr. Executive (QC)
- Published on: Apr 24, 2019
- Deadline: May 24, 2019
- Source: bdjobs.com
- Vacancy: 2
- Job Nature: Full-Time
- Job Level: Unspecified
- Job Location: Gazipur
- Salary: Negotiable
- All types Products analysis like in process, FP, Water (PW, PB and Raw), Raw material and Packing Material.
- To monitor the process requirement including water monitoring, temperature controlling, humidity monitoring and other influential parameters to comply with GMP.
- To check processing result, document completeness and evaluation product performance (stability test), internal audit.
- Preparation of SOPs , Validation Protocol and others documents.
- To regular monitor and maintenance of quality control Instruments.
- To coordinate all activates conducted in the product manufacturing process.
- As and when required by the superior.
- To Preparation of Method validation, Cleaning Validation and Process Validation Protocol and Report.
- Handling of all sophisticated analytical instruments like HPLC (Shimazdu), GC,UV-VIS, FTIR, Dissolution tester, Karl fisher apparatus, autotitrator & disintegration tester etc.
- Preparation and review of SOPs, specifications & methods for raw material, packaging material & finished product etc.
- To carry out the analysis of all types of Raw materials, Finished products and Packaging materials according to SOP with proper documentation.
- To maintenance QC instrument breakdown.
- To update specified methods according to current compendia.
- To prepare reagent, standardization of reagent where necessary and labeled with proper information.
- To perform duties relevant to the maintenance of Good Laboratory Practices and Good Manufacturing Practices (GLP/GMP)
- Age Specification: Unspecified
- Gender Specification: Unspecified
- Educational Requirements: Masters in Chemistry/ Bio Chemistry/ Applied Chemistry from any reputed University.
- Job Requirements: Knowledge on GMP, GPL, Calibration, Drug Rules & Regulations. Ability to work under pressure. Good Computer literacy. Strong communication skill. Experience should be same area in any reputed Pharmaceuticals company.
- Experience Requirements: 1 to 5 year(s)
- Apply Instructions: Photograph must be enclosed with the resume. Please send your updated CV to "email@example.com" . Please mention your current salary and expectation in your CV.