Novartis (Bangladesh) Ltd.
Manager Key Account Management & Patient Access
- Published on: Mar 06, 2018
- Deadline: Mar 14, 2018
- Source: Bdjobs.com Online Job Posting
- Vacancy: Unspecified
- Job Nature: Full-Time
- Job Level: Unspecified
- Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Salary: Negotiable
- The Manager KAM & Patient Access is responsible to define Key Account management & Patient access strategy, sets business plan, align priorities, budgets and performance objectives, ensures achievement of the account plans and delivery of the required financial results.
- Drive innovative model for Patient access & build collaboration with influencers and decision makers (in both public and private sector) to improve overall access of company's innovative medicines.
- Co-ordinate pricing and listing, assessing access gap and suggest changes in line with compliance.
- Provides leadership, mentoring and coaching to ensures that the team is rightly staffed, skilled and motivated and performs effectively to drive business growth.
- Job Context: Innovative Medicines Division
- Age Specification: Unspecified
- Gender Specification: Unspecified
- Educational Requirements: University Graduation in Science and/or degree in Marketing or clinical research. Post-Graduation/ MBA is preferred
- Proactive, result-driven and good learning agility with strong focus on business goal
- Excellent interpersonal communication and negotiation skill
- Candidate having experience in corporate sales in FMCG with thorough
- Knowledge of pricing and listing process are encouraged to apply
- Should have sound knowledge in MS Office with highly analytical ability
- Should be flexible to travel across the country.
- Knowledge of Pharma value chain and regulatory environment is preferred
- At least 5-6 years' experience of institutional Sales and Marketing including 3-4 years in leadership position.
- Experience of working in public-private partnership program/project will be an added advantage
- Apply Instructions: ---
- Apply Link: APPLY ONLINE