Kemiko Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Published on: Aug 06, 2019
- Deadline: Aug 16, 2019
- Source: bdjobs.com
- Vacancy: 1
- Job Nature: Full-Time
- Job Level: Unspecified
- Job Location: Dhaka (Ramna)
- Salary: Negotiable
- T/A, Mobile bill, Tour allowance, Provident fund, Gratuity
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- The Company offers competitive compensation package and friendly work environment with attractive fringe benefits including festival bonus, provident fund, gratuity, benevolent fund, widow/widowers allowance, children education allowance (in case of death of an incumbent) and a better chance for career development.
- Develop yearly promotional plan and marketing plan
- Preparing annual promotional budget and demand forecast
- Launch new products to capitalize market needs and opportunities
- Analyze competitive marketing environment and find out the trends and developmental opportunities
- Keep liaison with opinion leaders and influences such as Drug Administration, leading doctors, doctor's associations, etc.
- Guide team members to develop promotional tools in a way that it leads to attainment of organizational and sales objectives
- Execute promotional strategies & guide lines and ensure implementation through necessaries like Visual Aids, Action Plans, Dear Doctor Letter, Chemist letter, Gifts, Gimmicks, etc.
- Arrange clinical meetings and seminar to facilitate rapport of field force with the target doctors
- Provide informational and other relevant knowledge based professional support to the target doctors
- Coordinate promo materials procurement, allocation & distribution
- Coordinate with all relevant departments to monitor the work in progress related to relevant procurement, production of commercial products & physicians sample, new product launch, etc.
- Preparing & implementing gift/ plan for FFs & HO personnel's
- Monthly/ Quarterly analysis of brand/ portfolio performance, sales & promo expense, etc. for necessary interaction
- Analyze product/ brand based monitoring and prescription summary reports
- Age Specification: 40 to 50 years
- Gender Specification: Male
- MBA in Marketing is preferable.
- Having MBBS is preferable.
- Only males are allowed to apply
- At least 3 years experience in supervision of marketing activities in any pharmaceuticals Company.
- Have knowledge in planning and forecasting
- Good medical and pharmaceutical knowledge
- Self-motivated & ability to work as a team leader with strong communication skill both in Bengali & English & Excellent Presentation skill as well.
- Continuous learning attitude.
- Be conversant in computer with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel, Net Browsing, etc.
- Be able to handle ERP software.
- Ability to work under Pressure.
- At least 12 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Pharmacist
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Pharmaceuticals
- Apply Instructions: Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
- Apply Link: Apply Online