DBL Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Executive/ Sr. Executive, Quality Control
- Published on: Oct 05, 2019
- Deadline: Oct 12, 2019
- Source: bdjobs.com
- Vacancy: Unspecified
- Job Nature: Full-Time
- Job Level: Unspecified
- Job Location: Gazipur
- Salary: Negotiable
- Other Benefits: We offer excellent work environment, attractive compensation package and performance-based career progression.
- Capability to handle a group of people, with suitable coordination and timeline commitments, target achievement orientations, through strategic planning and smart decisions/discussions. Training of newly joined Chemists.
- Overall responsible for analysis of Raw Material, Packing Material & Finished Goods.
- Thorough knowledge of analytical instruments handling like HPLC, GC with auto-sampler and HS, PSD, AAS, Auto-titrator, IR and others, preferably knowledge of ICP-MS, DSC, TGA etc.
- Knowledge on Method Validation, Cleaning validation and updated Guidelines and standards.
- Review, draft and compilation of documents such as stability protocols, finished and raw material specifications, method of analysis, validation protocols and validation reports, transfer protocol, transfer report, SOP etc.
- Prepare, execute and complete IQ/OQ/PQ of new instruments and also EOP and ECP preparation.
- Interpretation and presentation of analytical data. Periodical calibration of all the instruments as per SOP.
- Investigates non-compliance situations in order to determine cause and initiate corrective action.
- Implements appropriately qualified laboratory procedures to ensure compliance with safety, cGMP and GLP regulations.
- Age Specification: Unspecified
- Gender Specification: Unspecified
- Educational Requirements: M. Pharm/ M. Sc in Chemistry, Applied Chemistry, Bio-Chemistry from reputed university.
- Knowledge of Excel, Word and other Microsoft Office Programs and/or laboratory software packages is an asset.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team with good and firm judgments and an ability to take quick decisions whenever necessary.
- 2 to 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Pharmaceuticals
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Apply Instructions: Photograph must be enclosed with the resume
- Apply Link: Apply Online