Executive, Quality Control
- Published on: Dec 01, 2019
- Deadline: Dec 10, 2019
- Source: bdjobs.com
- Vacancy: Unspecified
- Job Nature: Full-Time
- Job Level: Unspecified
- Job Location: AHL OSD Plant, Sonargaon, Narayanganj
- Salary: Not specific
- Professional working environment.
- Competitive compensation package.
- Performance based career path.
- Develop and validate analytical methods in support of R&D product development.
- Develop and validate analytical cleaning methods in support of Cleaning Validation / Verification.
- Provide analytical technical support of R&D product development.
- Provide IPQA support for Production Operations
- Perform relevant physical characterization of pharmaceutical products by development of discriminating dissolution methods.
- Perform RLD evaluation, including reverse engineering principles.
- Perform API characterization and raw material testing, including chemical and physical tests utilizing both Vendor methods and USP/NF monographs.
- Troubleshoot, calibrate and maintain analytical instrumentation.
- Write experimental protocols, summary reports, analytical methods, SOPs.
- Maintain appropriate documentation (records and lab notebook) for all processes, observations and results as per SOPs and test methods.
- Learn new techniques and solve complex analytical problems.
- Perform training for team members.
- OOS investigations and develop appropriate action plans to deliver innovative solutions and definitive root cause analysis.
- Compile and submit ANDA, PAS, CBE 30 and other supplement
- Interact effectively with multi cross-functional teams and work closely with other departments for preparation of regulatory filings.
- Comply with lab SOPs, GLP, GMP, and company safety requirements.
- Perform investigation deviation, market complaint and Incident
- Perform self-inspection and external vendors audit
- Perform other related duties as assigned to meet departmental and company objectives
- Age Specification: 24 to 30 years
- Gender Specification: Unspecified
- Educational Requirements: Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm) in Pharmacy, Master of Science (MSc) in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Applied Chemistry
- Job Requirements:
- 1 to 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Pharmaceuticals
- Apply Instructions: Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
- Apply Link: Apply Online