Garlitab is indicated in-
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Respiratory tract infection
Each tablet contains-
- Garlic (Allium sativum) dry extract: 30 mg
- Onion (Allium cepa) dry extract: 20 mg
- Black plum (Syzygium cumini) seed: 20 mg
- Mango (Mangifera indica) leaf: 20 mg
- Nutmeg (Myristica fragrans) fruit: 10 mg
- Clove (Syzygium aromaticum) flower: 10 mg
Garlitab is one of the most recommended unani medicine for better health and well-being, prepared with valuable herbal ingredients like Garlic (Allium sativum), Onion (Allium cepa) and other natural ingredients. Garlitab acts as prebiotic, helps to regulate blood glucose level. Garlitab dilates blood vessels, improves blood flow, decreases total cholesterol, LDL, triglycerides & increases HDL, reduces the risk of hypertension. Garlitab is very effective in respiratory tract ailments, prevents infectious diseases & inflammations. Garlitab has antioxidant property & helps to reduce the risk of cancer.
Dosage & Administration
1-2 tablet(s) 2-3 times daily or as prescribed by the physician.
There is no known contraindication.
No significant side effect has been observed in proper dosage.
Precautions & Warnings
Keep out of reach of the children.
Herbal and Nutraceuticals
Store at cool and dry place, protect from light.