Each 5 ml syrup contains-
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera): 18.75 mg
- Black Cumin (Nigella sativa): 18.75mg
- Guyava (Psidium guyava): 75 mg
- Trailing Eclipta (Eclipta alba): 75 mg
- Emblic Myrobalan (Phyllanthus emblica): 75 mg
- Nutmeg (Myristica fragrans) Fruit: 75 mg
- Mace (Myristica fragrans) Arrillus: 75 mg
- Sage (Salvia haematodes): 75 mg
- White Behen (Centaurea behen): 75 mg
- White sandalwood (Santalum album): 75 mg
This is indicated in-
- General debility
- Nervous debility
- Sexual debility
- Loss of memory
- Early aging
Herbal and Nutraceuticals
This is a unique antiaging, adaptogenic & herbal tonic. Jinsant contains Ashwagandha which is famous for antioxidant and antiaging properties. Jinsant acts as an adaptogen and immunostimulant. This improves physical and mental strength, enhances sexual power and increases the production of essential enzymes and hormones. Jinsant provides extra energy, makes the body strong, active and energetic.
Dosage & Administration
2-4 teaspoonfuls twice daily or as prescribed by the physician.
There is no known contraindication.
No significant side effect has been observed in therapeutic dosage.
Precautions & Warnings
Keep out of reach of the children. Shake the bottle before use.
Store at cool and dry place, protect from light.