Each sachet contains-
- Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra): 1.34 gm
- Sebesten Plum (Cordia dichotoma): 1.34 gm
- Common Mallow (Malva sylvestris): 0.71 gm
- Marsh Mallow (Althaea officinalis): 0.54 gm
- Violet (Viola odorata): 0.45 gm
- Borage (Borago officinalis): 0.36 gm
- Chinese Jujube (Zizyphus jujuba): 0.27 gm
This syrup is indicated in-
- Catarrhal fever & Catarrhal pain
- Headache & Sore throat
- Hoarseness of voice
Herbal and Nutraceuticals
It contains Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra), Sebesten Plum (Cordia dichotoma), Common Mallow (Malva sylvestris), Marsh Mallow (Althaea officinalis) and other valuable natural ingredients, which have been recognized as the most efficacious herbal cure for cough cold, bronchitis and inflammatory diseases of the respiratory tract.
Dosage & Administration
1 sachet of Joshina be dissolved in a cup of hot water to be taken 2-3 times daily or as directed by the physician. If sweetened with 2 or 3 crushed Sualin tablets, it enhances its effects.
There is no known contraindication.
No significant side effect has been observed in proper dosage.
Precautions & Warnings
Keep out of reach of the children.
Store at cool and dry place, protect from light.