Each tablet contains-
- Scammony (Convolvulus scammonia): 71.42 mg
- Lavender (Lavandula stoechas): 71.42 mg
- Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare): 71.42 mg
- Rhubarb (Rheum emodi): 71.42 mg
- Mastic tree (Pistacia lentiscus): 71.42 mg
- Emblic Myrobalan (Phyllanthus emblica): 28.57 mg
- Chebulic Myrobalan (Terminalia chebula): 28.57 mg
- Belleric Myrobalan (Terminalia bellerica): 28.57 mg
- Turpeth (Ipomoea turpethum): 28.57 mg
- Qurs Mulayin acts as prebiotic, which stimulates the growth or activity of probiotics (friendly bacteria) in the digestive system in ways claimed to be beneficial to health.
- Qurs Mulayin stimulates peristaltic movement.
- Qurs Mulayin acts as gentle laxative and relieves constipation.
- Qurs Mulayin detoxifies and restores the functions of colon.
- Qurs Mulayin reduces excess gas and cramping.
- Qurs Mulayin helps to relieve irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
- Qurs Mulayin helps to relieve colic.
- Qurs Mulayin enhances the absorption of nutrients from gastro intestinal tract
- Qurs Mulayin tones up digestive and nervous systems.
- Qurs Mulayin relieves chronic headache.
Qurs Mulayin is an effective herbal remedy in relieving constipation by stimulating peristaltic movements. Constipation means slow movement of faeces through the large intestine, it is often associated with large quantities of dry, hard faeces in the descending colon that accumulated because of the long time available for absorption of fluid. A sufferer may find it extremely painful or difficult in defaecation. Qurs Mulayin stimulates peristalsis, makes the stool soft for smooth laxation.
Dosage & Administration
1-2 tablet(s) with lukewarm water once daily or as prescribed by the physician.
There is no known contraindication.
No significant side effect has been observed in therapeutic dosage.
Precautions & Warnings
Keep out of reach of the children.
Herbal and Nutraceuticals
Protect from light. Keep in cool & dry place. Shake well before use.