Each sublingual tablet contains 50 mg Lyophilized Bacterial Lysate. Of this, 7mg corresponds to-
- Staphylococcus aureus 6 billions
- Streptococcus pyogenes 6 billions
- Streptococcus viridans 6 billions
- Klebsiella pneumoniae 6 billions
- Klebsiella ozaenae 6 billions
- Haemophilus influenzae B 6 billions
- Neisseria (Moraxella) catarrhalis 6 billions
- Streptococcus (Diplococcus) pneumoniae 6 billions (1 billion unit of type TY1/EQ11; 1 billion unit of type TY2/EQ22; 1 billion unit of type TY3/EQ14; 1 billion unit of type TY5/EQ15; 1 billion unit of type TY8/EQ23; 1 billion unit of type TY47/EQ24) and
- 43mg Glycine for the lyophilization process.
Prevention of acute, sub-acute, chronic or recurrent infections of the upper respiratory tract (Common cold, Sinusitis, Pharyngitis, Epiglottitis, Laryngotracheitis, Otitis) and lower respiratory tract (Bronchitis, Bronchiolitis, Pneumonia, Acute Exacerbations in Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease).
Dosage & Administration
Children 3 years and above, adults and elderly: One sublingual tablet daily, to be dissolved under the tongue before meal for 10 consecutive days per month, for three consecutive months.
Interactions with other drugs is not known.
Hypersensivity to the active substance or auxiliary.
In rare cases, respiratory, thoracic and mediastinal violations; skin and subcutaneous violations; general disorders, digestive disorders and local sublingual disturbances caused by the drug. In any case of violation, the treatment should be discontinued.
Pregnancy & Lactation
Although toxic effects were observed in animals, not controlled studies were performed in pregnant women. For that reason, it is recommended to avoid the use during the first three months of confirmed or suspected pregnancy. During the period of fertility and lactation, special observations on the effect of the drug was carried out.
No cases of overdose were observed.
Other antibacterial preparation
Store in a cool and dry place, protected from light.