Glycerin + Hypromellose + Polyethylene glycol + Tetrahydrozoline + Zinc Sulfate
- Glycerin 0.2% (Lubricant)
- Hypromellose 0.36% (Lubricant)
- Polyethylene glycol 400 1% (Lubricant)
- Tetrahydrozoline HCl 0.05% (Redness reliever)
- Zinc Sulfate (Astringent)
This eye drop is indicated-
- For the relief of discomfort and redness of the eye due to minor eye irritations.
- Relieves dryness of the eye.
- For the temporary relief of burning and irritation due to exposure to wind or sun.
- For protection against further irritation.
Dosage & Administration
- Put 1 to 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to 4 times a daily
- Children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you feel eye pain
- changes in vision occur
- redness or irritation of the eye lasts
- the condition worsens or lasts more than 72 hours
Possible side effects include: temporary stinging or burning; redness, itching and watering of the eye
Pregnancy & Lactation
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Precautions & Warnings
When using this product-
- pupils may become enlarged temporarily
- overuse may cause more eye redness
- remove contact lenses before using
- do not use if this solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- do not touch tip of container to any surface to avoid contamination
- replace cap after each use
Other ophthalmic preparations
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.