Each 5 ml syrup contains-
- Carrot (Daucus carota): 200 mg
- Emblic Myrobalan (Phyllanthus emblica): 100 mg
- Agarwood (Aquilaria agallocha): 50 mg
- White Sandalwood (Santalum ablum): 50 mg
- Cinnamon (Cinnamomum zeylanicum): 50 mg
- Jatamansi (Nardostachys jatamansi): 50 mg
- Rose (Rosa damascena): 50 mg
- Black cardamom (Amomum subulatum): 50 mg
This herbal multivitamin syrup is indicated in-
- General debility
- Mental weakness
- Anaemia of pregnancy
- Lack of appetite
- Vitamin deficiencies
- Strenuous exercise
- Rundown and debilitated condition
- During convalescence
- Loss of weight
- Elemental deficiency
- Excessive metabolism
- Vitamin deficiency due to antibiotics
- Stress and acute illness
- Nervousness & undue tendency to fatigue
This herbal multivitamin syrup is a non-alcoholic vitaminised herbal tonic of proven bioavailability in mental performance, anemia of pregnancy, lactating mothers and liver protection. This syrup can be used as a tonic in all seasons by the whole family. It provides optimum quantities of essential minerals, trace elements & vitamins required by the body. This herbal multivitamin syrup provides sufficient zinc which plays a significant role on the intellectual functioning of children. This syrup also contains a balanced proportion of extracts of various vitalizing herbs successfully used for centuries to provide energy and stimulation of muscles & nerves.
Dosage & Administration
Adults: 6 teaspoonfuls; Children: 2 teaspoonfuls; twice daily or as prescribed by the physician.
There is no known contraindication.
No significant side effect has been observed in proper usage.
Precautions & Warnings
Keep out of reach of the children.
Herbal and Nutraceuticals
Store at cool and dry place, protect from light.