Marham Kharish is indicated in-
- Ring worm
- Skin eruption and burn
Each 5 gm ointment contains-
- Camphor (Cinnamomum camphora): 71.4 mg
- Henna (Lawsonia inermis): 71.4 mg
- Catechu (Acacia catechu): 71.4 mg
- Monkey Face Tree (Mallotus philippinensis): 71.4 mg
- Zinc Oxide: 71.4 mg
- Hydrated Magnesium Silicate: 71.4 mg
- Processed Sulpher: 142.9 mg
- Vaseline: 357.25 mg
Marham Kharish is a unique combination of Camphor (Cinnamomum camphora), Henna (Lawsonia inermis), Catechu (Acacia catechu) and others natural ingredients. It acts as antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial. Marham Kharish is very effective in scabies, itching, pustular, piles, boils, eczema and proriasis.
Dosage & Administration
Rub gently the affected area and 2 to 4 times daily or as directed by the physician.
There is no known contraindication.
No significant side effect has been observed in proper dosage.
Precautions & Warnings
Keep out of reach of the children.
Herbal and Nutraceuticals
Keep from light. Keep in cool and dry place.