Each tablet contains-
- Embelia (Embelia ribes): 45.45 mg
- Chebulic myrobalan (Terminalia chebula): 45.45 mg
- Ginger (Zingiber officinale): 45.50 mg
- Black pepper (Piper nigrum): 45.45 mg
- Zedoary (Zingiber zerumbet): 45.45 mg
- Sodium borate: 45.45 mg
- Black salt: 45.45 mg
- Ammonium chloride: 45.45 mg
Kabid Nawshadri is indicated in-
- Weakness of stomach and liver
This is a judicious combination of Embelia (Embelia ribes), Chebulic myrobalan (Terminalia chebula), Ginger (Zingiber officinale), Black pepper (Piper nigrum) and other valuable natural ingredients. It is a well known hepatoprotective unani medicine. It strengthens the liver and helps to relieve jaundice, hepatitis & indigestion. This is also effective in anorexia, nausea and vomiting.
Dosage & Administration
1-2 tablet(s) 2-3 times daily after meal or as prescribed by the physician.
There is no known contraindication.
No significant side effect has been observed in therapeutic dosage.
Precautions & Warnings
Keep out of reach of the children.
Herbal and Nutraceuticals
Store at cool and dry place, protect from light.