Each tablet contains-
- Betel nut (Areca catechu): 53.19 mg
- Bangle kino (Butea monosperma): 53.19 mg
- Acacia (Acacia arabica): 10.63 mg
- Calcined Pearl (Pinctada margaritifera): 26.59 mg
- Mineral Pitch (Silajit): 53.19 mg
- Calcined Iron oxide: 26.59 mg
- Calcined Hen’s egg: 26.59 mg
Rehmin is indicated in-
- Weakness of uterus
- Menstrual irregularity
- Uterine inflammation
This is a unique combination of Betel nut (Areca catechu), Bengle kino (Butea monosperma) and other natural ingredients; it acts as an astringent, anti-inflammatory and emmenagogue. This tablet tones up and restores the normal functions of uterus, prevents urinary discharge; particularly useful for watery discharge from vagina. It is also very effective in leucorrhoea and menstrual irregularity.
Dosage & Administration
1-2 tablet(s) twice daily before meal or as prescribed by the physician.
There is no known contraindication.
No significant side effect has been observed in proper dosage.
Precautions & Warnings
Keep out of reach of the children.
Herbal and Nutraceuticals
Store at cool and dry place, protect from light.