Each 500 mg capsule contains-
- Azadirachta indica 55.56 mg
- Tinospora cordifolia 55.56 mg
- Terminalia chebula 55.56 mg
- Phyllanthus emblica 55.56 mg
- Centratherum anthelminticum 55.56 mg
- Zingiber officinale 13.89 mg
- Embelia ribes 13.89 mg
- Cassia tora 13.89 mg
- Piper longum 13.89 mg
- Tracbyspermum ammi 13.89 mg
- Acorns calamus 13.89 mg
- Nigella saliva 13.89 mg
- Picrorrhiza kurroa 13.89 mg
- Acacia catechu 13.89 mg
- Curcuma longa 13.89 mg
- Berberis aristata 13.89 mg
- Cyperus rotundus 13.89 mg
- Cedrus deodara 13.89 mg
- Saussurea lappa 13.89 mg and other ingredients.
This is indicated in skin diseases like Acne vulgaris, Eczema, Psoriasis and Boils.
- Azadirachta indica: It contains nimbin, nimbinene, nimbidin, nimbidinin, azadirone, azadirachtin, p-sitosterol, ascorbic acid, p-hexacosanol and amino acids. The antibacterial, antifungal & blood purifying properties of Neem are useful in skin disorders and keep the skin healthy. It is useful as a tonic and astringent that promotes wound healing. It is beneficial in treating cutaneous diseases such as Acne, Psoriasis and Eczema.
- Tinospora cordifolia: Its principal constituents are tinosporine, tinosporide, cordifolide, cordifol, columbin and p-sitosterol. It has antiinflammatory, antipyretic, immunomodulator and antioxidant properties. It is useful for removing toxicity from body and improving immune system and the body's resistance against infection.
- Terminalia chebula: It contains resin, ellagic acid, tannic acid, chebulinic acid and gallic acid. It has antioxidant and antiinflammatory properties. Ellagic acid helps our skin prevent the mutagenic action of some environmental pollutants.
- Phyllanthus emblica: The principal constituent is vitamin-C. It also contains tannins, glucose, pectin and minerals like iron, phosphorus & calcium. It has antibacterial and antifungal activities.
- Centratherum anthelminticum: It contains a-gallocatechol, a-pyrocatechol, centratherin and germacranolide. It has anthelmintic activity. It is used in skin diseases.
- Zingiber officinale: It contains volatile oil, gingerols, shogaols, gingediols and starch. It has antimicrobial, antiinflammatory and antioxidant effects. It has also shown immune system stimulating effect.
- Embelia ribes: It contains embelin, quercitol, resinoid, tannin & volatile oil. It is astringent & stimulant. It has antibacterial & antiprotozoal properties. It is widely used in skin related ailments due to its cooling effects.
- Cassia tora: It contains obtusin, anthraquinone glucosides, cassiaside and p-sitosterol. It has antibiotic activity. It cures eczema, dermatosis, itching & all types of skin diseases.
- Piper longum: It contains 1% essential oil, which exhibits antibacterial activities. It relieves inflammation. Tracbyspermum ammi: It contains an essential oil, protein & fat. It has antibiotic activity.
- Acorus calamus: It contains volatile oil. It has vermicidal & insecticidal effects. It is used for eczema.
- Nigella saliva: It contains volatile oil, resin, tannin, saponin, cymene, nigellin, arable acid & carbonic acid. It has been used to treat skin condition such as eczema and boils.
- Picrorrhiza kurroa: It contains picrorhizin, kutkin, picroside-1, picroside-2, picroside-3, kurrin, kutkiol & glycosides. It has antiinflammatory, antibacterial, tonic & laxative properties. It is used in constipation, dyspepsia, autoimmune disease such as psoriasis and vitiligo.
- Acacia catechu: It contains catechin, taxifolin and catechutannic acid. Catechin is biologically highly active. It is used as a hemostatic. Taxifolin has antibacterial, antifungal, antiinflammatory and antioxidant properties. It helps in relieving from itching & excessive body temperature. It is used for boils and eruption on the skin. It is also used in dermatological disorders.
- Curcuma longa: The active constituent is known as curcumin. It has been shown to have a wide range of therapeutic effects. It has strong antioxidant & antiinflammatory properties. It protects the liver from a number of toxic compounds.
- Berberis aristata: It contains berberine, oxycanthine & berbamine. It has antiinflammatory & antiprotozoal properties.
- Cyperus rotundus: It contains cyperene-1 and cyperene-2, cyperotundone, p-selinene, cyperenone, a cyperone and essential oil. It has astringent, analgesic, antiinflammatory, antifungal, antiparasitic, anthelmintic and stimulant properties. It is a rich source of minerals like Cu, Mg, Mn & Ni. It is a good skin disorder healer and also helps in early healing of wounds.
- Cedrus deodara: It contains sesquiterpene, alkaloid & resin. It also contains minerals like calcium and phosphorus. It is a very good pain reliever. It is also beneficial in skin ailments.
- Saussurea lappa: It contains volatile oil, potassium nitrate, p-sitosterol & essential oil. It has strong antiseptic property. It is used in chronic skin diseases.
Dosage & Administration
2-4 capsules 3 times daily or as prescribed by the physician.
Not yet known.
There is no known side effect.
Pregnancy & Lactation
There is no sufficient information.
Herbal and Nutraceuticals
Keep all medicines out of reach of children. Store in a cool and dry place, protected from light.