Each 5 ml syrup contains extracts of the following ingredients-
- Aegle marmelos 28.58 mg
- Oroxylum indicum 28.58 mg
- Gmelina arborea 28.58 mg
- Stereospermum suaveolens 28.58 mg
- Premna integrifolia 28.58 mg
- Desmodium gangeticum 28.58 mg
- Uraria hamosa 28.58 mg
- Solanum indicum 28.58 mg
- Solanum xanthocarpum 28.58 mg
- Tribulus Terrestris 28.58 mg and other ingredients
- An ideal tonic for post natal care
- Puerperal fever & Spermatorrhoea
- Physical exhaustion & nervous debility
Herbal and Nutraceuticals
Dasamularista is a unique combination of herbs that strengthens & nourishes the tissues. It provides strength to post-natal women and helps the uterus to regain normal size & shape. It enhances the production of milk in lactating mothers.
- Aegle marmelos: It is cooling, astringent, restorative, febrifuge and stomachic. It is used in puerperal fever, postnatal complications, breast pain, constipation, convulsion, cramps, colic & dysentery.
- Oroxylum indicum: It is astringent, stomachic and tonic. It is used in urinogenital disorders, abdominal pain, thirst, vomiting, anorexia and oedema.
- Gmelina arborea: It is astringent, stomachic, nervine tonic and galactagogue. It is used in burning sensation, fever, thirst, emaciation, nervous disorders and giddiness.
- Stereospermum suaveolens: It is astringent, cooling and tonic. It is used in anorexia, difficult breathing, fever, inflammations, eructations, anasarca and vomiting.
- Premna integrifolia: It is acrid, astringent and tonic. It is used in obstinate fevers, constipation and aqueous extracts of the plant has a constructive action on uterus.
- Desmodium gangeticum: It is antipyretic, astringent in diarrhoea and tonic. It is used in post natal care to avoid secondary complications, hazy vision, burning sensation and fever.
- Uraria hamosa: It is used in chills, fevers especially in puerperal fever.
- Solanum indicum: It is used in difficult parturition, catarrhal affections, dropsy, colic, dysuria, fever and ischuria.
- Solanum xanthocarpum: It is used in fever, difficult urination, enlargement of liver and spleen, bladder stones and pains. It promotes conception.
- Tribulus terrestris: It is antibilious, antispasmodic and diuretic. It is used in dysuria, incontinence of urine, spermatorrhoea, irritation of urinary organs and puerperal diseases.
Dosage & Administration
Adult: 2-4 teaspoonful 2-3 times daily after meal.
No side effect or adverse effect if used at recommended dose.
Pregnancy & Lactation
Not recommended during pregnancy but recommended during lactation.
Keep all medicines out of reach of the children. Store in a cool and dry place, protected from light.