Calcium Propionate + Methionine + Gentian + Cobalt + Vitamin B6 + Silicon
Each gm powder contains:
- Calcium Propionate 504 mg
- Methionine 40 mg
- Gentian 0.08 mg
- Cobalt Gluconate 0.32 mg
- Vitamin B6 0.32 mg
- Silicon Dioxide 12.8 mg
- Excipient (Dextrose) qs to 1 gm
Gastric and metabolic disorders in cattle, sheep and goats:
- Adjuvant treatment of acidosis, ketosis & pregnancy toxemia.
- Overweight and sluggish rumen of the animals
- Anorexia due to sudden dietary changes
- Intoxications/ Poisoning (excess silage, urea etc.)
- Supportive treatment of traumatic reticulitis
Dosage & Administration
For oral administer 125 g powder suspended in 500 ml to 1000 ml or 30 g powder suspended in 125 ml to 250 ml of drinking water.
- Adult cattle: 125 g twice daily.
- Young cattle: 60 g twice daily.
- Calf, Sheep & goats: 30 g once daily.
There is no known drug interaction with the ingredients. Use in Pregnancy and Lactation There is no evidence of embryotoxicity, fetotoxicity, teratogenicity or any harmful effects use in the lactation period.
No common side effects have been reported.
Keep below 30°C temperature, away from light & moisture. Keep out of the reach of children.