Sodium Fluoride + Butyric Acid + Amino Nitrogen + Nephromodulators + Citric Acid
Each 100 ml solution contains-
- Sodium Fluoride 1.0 mg
- Butyric Acid 2.0 g
- Amino Nitrogen 11.0 mg
- Nephromodulators 4.0 mg
- Citric Acid 1.6 g
To improve the renal system functioning. In the management of Gout and Ascites.
- Ensures improvement of renal system functioning
- Improves the bird health and performance greatly by detoxification mechanism, endogenous Vitamin C generation, reabsorption of vital nutrients/electrolytes, haemopoiesis (blood formation) etc
- Reduces the mortality due to Gout/Ascites
- Assists faster rejuvenation of renal tissue
- Improves profitability of poultry farming
- Sodium Fluoride is a known kidney stimulant.
- Butyric Acid can reduce the chances of kidney damage by pathogens
- The role of Amino Nitrogen is to stimulate type IV hyper- sensitive reaction in system and to overcome stress and to have increased CMI, hence increased resistance and less damage to kidneys
- Nephromodulator substances improve the physiological functioning capacity of the renal system while also rejuvenating the kidneys
- Citric Acid acts as buffer which not only helps in maintaining pH but also act as source of diuretics to enhance urine output
Dosage & Administration
1-2 ml per liter of drinking water for 5-7 days. Or advised by the registered veterinarian.
No side effect at recommended dose.
Precautions & Warnings
Proteins in the diet should not use more than requirement.
Store in a cool & dry place protected from light. Keep all medicines out of reach of children.