Popular Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Executive, Drug Regulatory Affairs
- Published on: Jun 16, 2022
- Deadline: Jun 23, 2022
- Source: Bdjobs.com
- Vacancy: Unspecified
- Job Nature: Full-Time
- Job Location: Dhaka. Work at office
- Salary: Negotiable
- Popular Pharmaceuticals Limited is one of the top leading pharmaceutical companies in Bangladesh having state-of-the art manufacturing plant located in Tongi, Gazipur. Over the past seventeen years we are maintaining very high growth rate in the pharmaceutical industry and today we are an organization of about 7000 employees. Popular Pharmaceuticals Limited has already won the trust of the physicians and other stakeholders both in home and abroad. We export our medicines to 31 countries around the world.
- To continue our success as a leading and innovative pharmaceutical company, we are looking for smart, talented and energetic candidates to join in our winning team.
- To maintain all types of regulatory matters of the company
- To develop strategies to ensure the company’s activities comply with government regulations.
- To ensure submission of recipe, new product registration and registration renewal.
- To review and submit export related documents (NOC, GMP, Form-10, COPP, FSC) to Drug Administration Department and take necessary steps for approval.
- To submit the block list application and monitoring approval activities.
- To apply for price calculation and take necessary approval.
- To communicate with the Director General of Narcotics Control, Head Office and Regional Office for issuing import and export permission.
- To arrange regulatory permission for importing and use of controlled substances.
- To submit of drug testing product to DTL (Drug Testing Laboratory) & NCL and take necessary steps for approval
- To Coordinate with operations departments regarding production design and development to ensure compliance with regulations.
- To Develop and maintain professional relationships with regulatory bodies
Compensation & Other Benefits:
- Provident Fund
- Festival Bonus: 3 (Yearly)
- Earn Leave Encashment
- Leave Fair Assistance
- Profit share
- Weekly holiday: 2 days
- Pick & drop facility
- Subsidized lunch facility
- Age Specification: At most 30 years
- Educational Requirements: M.Pharm /B.Pharm (Professional) from any reputed University
- Experience Requirements: 1 to 2 year(s)
- Experience in regulatory affairs or quality assurance from any reputed Pharmaceutical Company will get preference.
- MS Word, Excel Proficiency
- Quick decision making capability
- Proactive, Smart and positive attitude
- Sincere & Honesty
- Good communication skill
- Basic pharmaceuticals related knowledge
- Apply Instructions: Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
- Apply Link: Apply Online