A reputed pharmaceuticals company
Assistant Manager (Quality Assurance)
- Published on: Jul 07, 2022
- Deadline: Aug 06, 2022
- Source: Bdjobs.com
- Vacancy: 1
- Job Nature: Full-Time
- Job Location: Barishal. Work at office
- Salary: Negotiable. We offer a competitive package.
- We are looking for a professional who is experienced in cleanroom, sterilization (Packaging Material) equipment / Machine validation and ISO Audit Handling.
- Experience in Quality from the Pharmaceutical industry will get the most preference.
- Candidates from the Barisal area will get preference.
- Overall responsibility of Quality Assurance Department.
- Established Cleanroom
- sterilization (Packaging Material) equipment / Machine validation and ISO Audit Handling.
- To review incoming materials specifications/standards.
- To review finished product specifications/standards.
- To review packaging materials specification.
- To issue certificate of analysis (COA)
- To ensure calibration of equipment for QA & Production.
- To monitor the storage of materials as per GMP.
- To monitor testing of raw materials, packaging materials, semi-finished goods, finished products.
- To monitor the evaluation of any non-compliance observed during in process.
- To investigate customer complaints and non-conformities.
- To monitor audit & compliance activities. OPs & other SOPs related to product quality.
- To maintain compliance standards at each stage of production.
- To monitor the job description of each employee of the QA Department.
- To monitor the maintenance of documentation for audits & other QA documents.
- To implement corrective & preventive action against audit findings.
- To organize ISO internal audit as per schedule, & sending audit report to CO (MR's Office).
- To ensure in fulfilling questionnaire & necessary document as per the requirement of vendor audit, regulatory audit & other audits.
Compensation & Other Benefits:
- Mobile bill, Provident fund, Gratuity
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per Company Policy.
- Age Specification: 38 to 48 years
- Master of Science (MSc) in Chemistry, Masters degree in any discipline
- Skills Required: AUDIT AND INSPECTION, Calibration, Cleanroom, Good Communication Skill in Both English Bengali, Process Development, SOP setup and execution
- At least 9 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s):
- Calibration, Cleanroom, Compliance, Compliance Audit, Pharma audit and compliance, Pharmaceuticals
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s):
- Group of Companies, Manufacturing (Light Engineering & Heavy Industry), Multinational Companies, Pharmaceuticals, Plastic/ Polymer Industry
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Must know Advance Excel-like expert in a pivot table, PPT
- Leadership Capability.& excellent communication skills
- Positive, Self-motivated, Honest, Dedicated, detail-oriented & possessing a good memory.
- Sincere, Honest & Accountable for the job
- Able to work in a team
- Possessing a positive attitude
- Capable to handle multiple tasks & able to work under pressure.
- Apply Instructions: Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
- Apply Link: Apply Online