Sun Pharmaceutical Ltd.
Vertical Head- CNS, Oncology, Orthopedic & Respiratory
- Published on: Aug 04, 2022
- Deadline: Aug 19, 2022
- Source: Bdjobs
- Vacancy: 1
- Job Nature: Full-Time
- Job Location: Dhaka. Work at office
- Salary: Negotiable
- Developing annual marketing plan comprising innovative strategies to drive top line achievement, ensure sustainable growth and profitable business of assigned therapies in alignment with the global strategy.
- Converting strategies into creative and effective promotional mix/ tactics to attain brand leadership, customer loyalty & team motivation.
- Analyzing and allocating resources amongst therapies & brands commensurate with product life-cycle and market opportunity.
- Supervise and evaluate team’s performance and identify the developmental scopes for their career progression.
- Continuously evaluating the effectiveness of strategies and promotional plan as per the market trends and dynamics as well as the financial status and modifying/ customizing them to achieve the objective.
- Effectively communicating with the sales team using various media and briefing/ guiding them to improve in-clinic performance and excelling the execution of strategies.
- Extensively analyzing market scenario (IQVIA), internal sales, prescription data and competitors’ information to monitor assigned therapies & brands’ health and build necessary market insights.
- Doing field work to build and maintain relationship with country’s KOLs & KBLs related to assigned therapies as well as to collect market information.
- Identifying new products in segments of interest and ensuring successful new launches.
- Carrying out any other task assigned by the management.
Compensation & Other Benefits:
- Mobile bill, Profit share, Provident fund, Insurance, Gratuity
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Alternative holiday on Saturday and LTA (bonus)
- Age Specification: At most 38 years
- Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm),Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm)
- MBA in Marketing from a reputed University with good academic record
- At most 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Pharmaceutical/Medicine Companies
- Minimum 2 years of experience for managing a team of brand managers and minimum 10 years of experience of product/ brand management in reputed pharmaceutical company/ companies.
- Experience of working with CNS portfolio will get preference.
- Proactive, innovative, assertive, team player and committed to deliver quality work.
- Good analytical, excellent communication and presentation skill.
- Having skills, like - problem solving, decision making motivating others as well as dynamic leadership quality.
- Willingness to travel at any places of Bangladesh to do field work and conduct different meetings.
- Apply Instructions: If you think you are the best match for the above-mentioned position, please send your application with updated resume & contact telephone number and a recent a passport size color photograph. Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
- Apply Link: Apply Online