General Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Depot In Charge, Distribution Division
- Published on: Sep 21, 2022
- Deadline: Oct 15, 2022
- Source: Bdjobs
- Job Nature: Full-Time
- Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Salary: Unspecified
- Plan, organize and manage all over distribution operations at depots to achieve company's goals
- Ensure on time delivery of medicines and promotional materials to different markets as per preplanned delivery schedule
- Monitor & ensure physical Inventory without short or excess by implementing FIFO 100%
- Monitor & ensure 100% COD and credit collection on time
- Monitor of store management as per GDP, GMP and ISO 9001 : 2015 QMS guidelines
- Conduct trainings on SOPs, Procedures and guidelines to team members as needed
- Maintain cost effective management within the approved budget
- Take initiatives to reduce Sales Returns
- Visit markets periodically to justify and improve route plans, customers' support, service level etc
- Monitor & ensure proper replacement management of Expiry products as per company's policy
- Monitor & ensure safety & security at depot Premises and company's asset
Compensation & Other Benefits:
- Provident Fund
- 02 Festival Bonus
- Profit Bonus
- Earned Leave Encashment
- Group Life Insurance
- Lunch allowance
- Mobile phone set & allowance
- Other benefits as per company policy
- Educational Requirements: Bachelor or Masters in any discipline from any reputed Public and Private University.
- Experience Requirements: At least 7-10 years experience in Distribution of Pharmaceuticals company.
- Basic appreciation and working knowledge in implementing ISO 9001: 2015 QMS requirments.
- Intense knowledge in distribution process.
- Skills and competencies:
- Self Motivated
- Honest, sincere and hardworking
- Excellent leadership qualities
- Apply Instructions: Applicants meeting the requirements of the position are requested to apply through online.
- Apply Link: Apply Online