Pacific Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Deputy Executive (QA/QC/Q.Com/Production)
- Published on: Nov 14, 2022
- Deadline: Dec 14, 2022
- Source: Bdjobs
- Job Nature: Full-Time
- Job Location: Work at office. Narayanganj
- Salary: As per company policy/Attractive package based on the experience of the individual.
- Job Context: The incumbent will perform QA/QC/Q.Com/Production activities to achieve organizational goals & objectives.
- Analyze assigned Raw material, Packaging Material, Bulk product and Finished product according to the written procedure (BP/USP/In-house) and generate analytical report.
- Prepare volumetric solution/test solution/dissolution medium etc. and keep record in the reagent log book.
- Prepare Standard Test Procedure/Standard Operating Procedure as and when necessary.
- Perform real time production monitoring and keeping record.
- Implementation of GLP in the Lab
- Perform calibration and validation of various QC equipment as required.
- Monitoring all production activities & distribute works to sub-ordinates.
- Keep the documents up-to-date.
- Monitor productivity of people & machine.
- Achieve target according to the production plan.
- Implement rules & regulations of cGMP.
- Provide necessary information time to time regarding production activities to the superior.
- Keeping liaison with QC, QA & Engineering department to get support in right time for better production & activities.
- Training sub-ordinates about cGMP.
- Other job assigned by the management as and when necessary.
Compensation & Other Benefits:
- Pick & Drop facility, full Subsidized Lunch, Accidental Insurance coverage
- Festival Bonus: 2 (Yearly)
- Age Specification: 25 to 32 years
- Educational Requirements: Master of Pharmacy (M. Pharm) / M.Sc in Chemistry or Biochemistry from any recognized university with an excellent academic record from any reputed university.
- At most 2 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Pharmaceutical Quality Control, Production, QUALITY ASSURANCE
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Pharmaceuticals
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Age may be relaxed depending on fulfillment of other criteria.
- 1 to 2 years of experience in the similar position in a reputed pharmaceutical company will be added an advantage.
- Should possess high ethical standards and moral principles.
- Have in-depth knowledge of pharmacology/drug action.
- Candidate should be career-focused, proactive, team player.
- Ability to work in flexible work schedule.
- Smart personality with excellent communication and negotiation skills in both English and Bengali.
- Problem-solving ability with analytical skill, and time management skill.
- Apply Instructions: Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
- Apply Link: Apply Online