Techno Drugs Ltd.
Head of Quality Assurance
- Published on: Mar 12, 2023
- Deadline: Apr 11, 2023
- Source: Bdjobs
- Vacancy: 1
- Job Nature: Full-Time
- Job Location: Satirpara, Narshingdi
- Salary: Negotiable
- Ensure that quality strategies and processes are in place to meet business objectives and operational needs in terms of price, quality and delivery targets and which enables the company to function and compete effectively in the market and in a sustained manner.
- Plan, organize, supervise, coordinate, control and monitor the activities of all personnel of Quality Assurance Department.
- To supervise all Quality Assurance, Quality Control and Product development activities to meet cGMP, GLP and In house requirements.
- Ensure an expiry list of products annually and to keep it up to date by additions and amendments.
- To participate in determines, proposing, deciding and approving necessary actions for non-conformances.
- Ensuring that all activities are performed in accordance with GMP, company SOPs and Health and Safety policies.
- To carry out on time internal quality audits as per schedule.
- To ensure compliance in control of documents and records.
- Provide and coordinate training to personnel of different levels, to evaluate training and preserving training records.
- To carry out any other assignments given by the authority to meet the company objective.
Compensation & Other Benefits:
- Gratuity, Provident fund
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- B.Pharm / M.Pharm from any reputed university will get preference.
- MSc in Chemistry/ Applied Chemistry/Bio Chemistry may also apply with relevant experience.
- Experience Requirements: 10 to 15 year(s)
- 10 to 15 years' experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- If the incumbent has minimum 05 years' experience as Head of QA in any reputed pharmaceutical industry, will get preference.
- Excellent written/oral communication skills, computer knowledge (MS Office).
- Knowledge of GLP, GMP & other guidelines.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Apply Instructions: Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
- Apply Link: Apply Online