Servier Bangladesh Operation
Regulatory Affairs Officer
- Published on: Nov 09, 2023
- Deadline: Nov 23, 2023
- Source: Bdjobs.com
- Job Nature: Full-Time
- Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Salary: Competitive compensation package and international exposure with regular training and meeting participation.
- To develop and implement regulatory strategies to ensure compliance with local and international regulations.
- To prepare registration file for submitting to DGDA.
- To look for feasibility of launching of new products as per the registration guidelines.
- To train staff in regulatory policies and Pharmacovigilance.
- To validate promo-materials in line with international regulatory guidelines.
- Educational Requirements: The ideal candidate should have a Bachelor's/Master's degree in pharmacy.
- Experience Requirements: At least 2 year(s)
- Minimum 2 years pharmaceutical experience in Regulatory Affairs/Quality Assurance functions.
- Smart, dynamic, self-motivated, and ready to develop career in pharma industry.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
- Apply Instructions: Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please send a hard copy to the Human Resources Officer with a cover letter and a recent passport size color photograph.