Product Development Officer
- Published on: Aug 06, 2019
- Deadline: Aug 26, 2019
- Source: bdjobs.com
- Vacancy: Unspecified
- Job Nature: Full-Time
- Job Level: Unspecified
- Job Location: Narayanganj
- Salary: Unspecified
- Provident fund, Gratuity
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- To perform physical and chemical tests required for pre-formulation study by lab batch analysis.
- To perform physical and chemical tests required for stability analysis such as accelerated stability, real time or ongoing study of new products.
- Review & change implement of analytical methods and development procedure considering easiness, minimum consumption of reagent or solvent and reduction of cost.
- To perform physical and chemical tests relevant to analytical method development and validation.
- Prepare product sample for submission to Drug testing Laboratory as per established protocol.
- Prepare and update all documents i.e. specifications, formulations, process sheet, BPR, procedures and instructions related to cGMP & ISO.
- Undertake work related to specification change of new & current product.
- Carry out calibration, Operation qualification, Record & control of assigned instrument of product development department.
- Review & update assigned product files, maintain QMS application & EMS documentation.
- Age Specification: 22 to 40 years
- Gender Specification: Unspecified
- Educational Requirements: Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm) in Pharmacy
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Candidates with relevant experience will get preference.
- Experience Requirements:
- Apply Instructions: Photograph must be enclosed with the resume
- Apply Link: Apply Online