Quality Control / Compliance / Assurance Officer
- Published on: Aug 06, 2019
- Deadline: Aug 26, 2019
- Source: bdjobs.com
- Vacancy: Unspecified
- Job Nature: Full-Time
- Job Level: Unspecified
- Job Location: Narayanganj
- Salary: Negotiable
- Provident fund, Gratuity, Medical allowance, Profit share, Insurance, Mobile bill
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Undertaking physical and chemical analysis of raw materials including all instrumental analysis involved.
- Undertaking physical and chemical analysis of finished products of all forms including liquid, cream and ointment, powder for suspension and parenteral preparation including all instrumental analysis involved.
- Initiate real time stability studies for formulated product.
- Comply with QMS/EMS requirements in own area of activities to ensure zero noncompliance/ observation resulting from Audit findings.
- Prepare and standardize all reagents used in the laboratory as and when required.
- Trend analysis /Manual preparation.
- Enforce and follow GLP in own area of Activity.
- Age Specification: 22 to 40 years
- Gender Specification: Unspecified
- Educational Requirements: Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm) in Pharmacy, Master of Science (MSc) in ChemistryApplied Chemistry, BioChemistry
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Candidates with relevant experience will get preference.
- Experience Requirements:
- Apply Instructions: Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
- Apply Link: Apply Online