Rephco Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Product Development Officer
- Published on: Sep 04, 2019
- Deadline: Sep 20, 2019
- Source: bdjobs.com
- Vacancy: 2
- Job Nature: Full-Time
- Job Level: Unspecified
- Job Location: Barishal
- Salary: Negotiable
- Prepare product formulation and product specification according to dosage form.
- Preparation of Recipe, Annexure of different dosage for finished Pharmaceuticals Products.
- Develop the analytical method validation protocol & perform analytical activities and reports of all Raw Materials, Bulk and Finished products.
- Preparation of stability study protocol and ensure their reports as per protocol.
- Prepare Protocols and reports of different type of validation activities i.e. Process, Cleaning and Analytical Method Validation.
- Prepare Analytical data sheet, SOP, BMR and BPR, Specification of Raw and Packaging materials.
- Compatibility study of Product Holding Time.
- Prepare the Manufacturing Master Documents and Product Master file.
- New product Development with Formulation designing and project planning to meet the time line for a specific project.
- Responsible to ensure that the cGMP, GLP.
- Age Specification: At most 30 years
- Gender Specification: Male
- M. Pharm /M.Sc in chemistry from any reputed university.
- No need to apply who have CGPA below 4.0 both of SSC and HSC.
- Only males are allowed to apply
- At least 5 years in the reputed Pharmaceuticals Company
- Experience may relax for higher deserving candidate.
- Knowledge on independently operation of following instruments- UV- Visible. Spectrophotometer, FTIR and HPLC etc.
- Knowledge on GLP, Validation, Drug Rules & Regulations.
- Ability to work under pressure. Good Computer literacy like MS office, Adobe Illustrator.
- Strong communication skill.
- Experience Requirements: At least 5 year(s)
- Apply Instructions: If you are interested and your credentials meet the requirements of the above position
- Apply Link: Apply Online