Rephco Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Quality Assurance Officer
- Published on: Sep 04, 2019
- Deadline: Sep 30, 2019
- Source: bdjobs.com
- Vacancy: 2
- Job Nature: Full-Time
- Job Level: Unspecified
- Job Location: Barishal
- Salary: Negotiable
- Monitor dispensing of raw materials as well as manufacturing & packaging processes in compliance with GMP.
- Check & perform clearance in all critical steps of production activities.
- Perform IPQC, BMR-BPR checking, change control activities and batch release activities.
- Handle the batch document & retention sample and ensure proper investigation of quality incidents
- Design, develop, implementation, monitoring and controlling overall documentation system as per the cGMP requirements.
- Generating all the required documents for production i.e. Manufacturing Order (MO), Batch Manufacturing Record (BMR) and Batch Packing Record (BPR).
- Controlling and distributing the SOPs, Log Books of all departments.
- Ensuring required initial and continuous training of production/plant personnel is carried out and adapting according to the need.
- Participate on different type of validation activities and support to project and team members.
- Age Specification: At most 30 years
- Gender Specification: Male
- M. Pharm from any reputed University.
- No need to apply who have CGPA below 4.0 both in SSC and HSC.
- Only males are allowed to apply
- 2 to 3 year(s) in the reputed Pharmaceuticals Company.
- Experience may relax for higher deserving candidate.
- Knowledge on GMP, Validation, Drug Rules & Regulations.
- Experience should be in the same area in any reputed Pharmaceuticals company.
- BMP, BPR & all sorts of Documentation works.
- Maintain GMP Practice in the Manufacturing Facilities.
- Any other activities related to QC/QA as and when required.
- Experience Requirements: 2 to 3 year(s)
- Apply Instructions: If you are interested and your credentials meet the requirements of the above position
- Apply Link: Apply Online