Nipa Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Manager - PD
- Published on: Oct 28, 2019
- Deadline: Nov 27, 2019
- Source: bdjobs.com
- Vacancy: Unspecified
- Job Nature: Full-Time
- Job Level: Unspecified
- Job Location: Dhaka
- Salary: Negotiable
- Mobile bill
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Festival Bonus: 2
- A highly competitive and attractive compensation package along with bright career path and excellent work environment is waiting for the really deserving candidate.
- Lead a team of professionals in Product Development.
- Perform initial Product Technical feasibility study.
- Perform activity in New and existing product development.
- Coordination for new source development of Raw & Packaging Material.
- Facilitate continual training and development of the department.
- Troubleshooting manufacturing problems related to formula and process.
- Review of specifications and test procedure of material and product during development
- Review of dossier for international market.
- Review of Drug Master File.
- Review of stability test report.
- Ensure proper product quality review system.
- Review of manufacturing process and documents of existing and new products.
- Validation activity and facilitate technology transfer to production.
- Evaluate proper feedback of Product Complaint.
- Identify and evaluate the product offering of competitors, to identify gaps, or opportunities to ‘do things better’.
- Age Specification: 40 to 50 years
- Gender Specification: Male
- Educational Requirements: M. Pharm from reputed Public or Private university
- At least 5 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Pharmacist
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Pharmaceuticals
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Broad experience dealing with Regulatory Bodies
- Excellent Leadership and communication skills
- Expert user of MS Word, MS Excel and Power point presentation
- Analytical abilities, creativity, innovative ideas and a self-driven attitude; should possess a strong presence of mind combined with problem solving and decision making skills
- In depth knowledge of handling HPLC, IR, GC, AAS etc.
- Knowledge on GMP, GLP, Calibration & Validations, Drugs Rules & Regulations.
- Knowledge on stability testing
- Ability to work under stress.
- Experience Requirements:
- Apply Instructions: Interested candidates may apply in confidence with a detailed CV with names and contact information of two references, for the position and a soft copy of recent passport size color photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
- Apply Link: Apply Online