Nuvista Pharma Limited
Officer, Sales Training
- Published on: Nov 27, 2019
- Deadline: Dec 10, 2019
- Source: bdjobs.com
- Vacancy: Unspecified
- Job Nature: Full-Time
- Job Level: Unspecified
- Job Location: Dhaka (Uttara)
- Salary: Not specific
- Prepare Training schedule for each batch.
- Deliver lectures on different modules including Basic Human Physiology, Pharmacology, Major Products, Detailing, Spoken English etc.
- Develop questionnaire for trainee evaluation.
- Conduct oral and written test for monitoring trainee performance and progress.
- Implant the spirit of teamwork and competitiveness by engaging them in different types of group assignments and group competitions.
- Conduct Role-play for detailing of major products.
- Prepare performance and progress report of each trainee.
- Assist in Refreshers and Development Training.
- Develop training manuals and presentations on basic human physiology, pharmacology, therapeutic groups.
- Prepare product manuals, Handouts for the Trainees.
- Update manuals and presentations from time to time with information from books, journals and internet, product literature
- Age Specification: Unspecified
- Gender Specification: Unspecified
- Educational Requirements: M. Pharm or B. Pharm (5 years Professional Degree) from any reputed university.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Bengali.
- Good command in MS Office package (Word, Power point, Excel).
- Must be a team player.
- Should have knowledge about sterile products and facilities.
- Experience Requirements: 1-2 years of experience in the similar position in a Pharmaceuticals Company is preferable.
- Apply Instructions: Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
- Apply Link: Apply Online