Benham Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Assistant Manager - Product Management Department
- Published on: Dec 19, 2019
- Deadline: Jan 18, 2020
- Source: bdjobs.com
- Vacancy: 1
- Job Nature: Full-Time
- Job Level: Unspecified
- Job Location: Dhaka
- Salary: Negotiable
- Prepare marketing plan to develop new business opportunities and innovative ideas to establish new and existing products as a brand in the market.
- Plan, design and execute assigned product management (both upcoming & existing).
- Assist and coordinate in the preparation of annual product wise sales target by analyzing local market as well as company's product sales trend to achieve targeted company sales growth.
- Formulate new product proposal in line with existing competitive market/product.
- Prepare packaging/promotional materials.
- Provide insights and leadership around product management trends, benchmarks as well as industry best practices.
- Age Specification: Unspecified
- Gender Specification: Unspecified
- Educational Requirements: The incumbent should be MBBS/ M.Pharm/ B.Pharm with excellent academic record from reputed universities.
- 4-5 years of work experience in Product Management of Pharmaceutical industry will be given preference.
- Excellent written/oral communication skills (proficiency in both English and Bangla) & strong analytical, strategic thinking, commendable presentation, decision making and problem solving skills.
- Sound knowledge in computer especially in MS office package is required.
- The incumbent should be pro-active to work under pressure and ability to work independently
- Age limit is within 35 (thirty five) years. But it may be relaxed for highly qualified candidates.
- Experience Requirements: 4 to 5 year(s)
- Apply Instructions: Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
- Apply Link: Apply Online