D16 Pharma & Biotec Ltd.
Monitoring & Evaluation Officer
- Published on: Jan 06, 2020
- Deadline: Feb 05, 2020
- Source: bdjobs.com
- Vacancy: Unspecified
- Job Nature: Full-Time
- Job Level: Unspecified
- Job Location: Dhaka
- Salary: Negotiable
- Mobile bill, Medical allowance, Provident fund, Weekly 2 holidays, Gratuity
- Lunch Facilities: Full Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 3
- Set up and ensure implementation of M&E data base system by collection of information, data analysis and preparing progress reports in time.
- Issues based and outcome monitoring data collection, data entry and assist to analyze, prepare monitoring reports (with observation & recommendation) and share with concerned personnel.
- Ensure systematic quality checking of MIS and monitoring information, update beneficiary's profile, data collection, and prepare qualitative case study.
- Conduct different small scale Research, Baseline & End-line and lessons learn survey, and preparing reports.
- Monitoring findings sharing with D16 team in coordination and progress review meeting.
- Specific incident investigation, prepare report and share with concerned persons and with management.
- Ensure that best practices in Monitoring Evaluation are integrated.
- Implement/support project activities according to individual work plan and building on project set objectives.
- Organize and/or participate actively in regular team meetings.
- Any other relevant assignments deemed necessary for D16 Senior Management.
- Job Context: The Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) Officer will be responsible for effectively managing information, communication and outreach efforts and delivering a high-quality, results-oriented.
- Age Specification: 22 to 35 years
- Gender Specification: Male
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Accounting, Master of Science (MSc) in Statistics, Masters in Information Systems Security (MISS), Master of Information & Communication Technology (MICT)
- Master's in Statistics / Accounting from any recognized university will preferable.
- Skills Required: Ability to Work Under Pressure, Documentation, Excellent communication skill, Self motivated, Time Management
- Only males are allowed to apply
- M&E techniques and processes
- Data collection and management, Analytical and research skills
- Good command over report writing in English
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent computer knowledge on MS word, Excel, Power point, E-mail etc.
- Experience Requirements: 2 to 5 year(s)
- Apply Instructions: Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
- Apply Link: Apply Online