Executive- Drug Regulatory Affairs
- Published on: Feb 04, 2020
- Deadline: Feb 15, 2020
- Source: bdjobs.com
- Vacancy: Unspecified
- Job Nature: Full-Time
- Job Level: Unspecified
- Job Location: Dhaka
- Salary: Negotiable
- Mobile bill, Provident fund, Insurance
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- Leave Encashment
- Submission of Recipe for new product licenses.
- Developing and writing clear arguments and explanations for new product licenses and license renewals;
- Preparing submissions of license variations and renewals to maintain strict deadlines;
- Liaising with, and making presentations to, regulatory authorities;
- Monitoring and setting timelines for license and renewal approvals;
- Undertaking and managing regulatory inspections;
- Negotiating with regulatory authorities about product price for marketing the product ;
- Preparing submissions of NOC (No objection Certificate).
- Specifying advertisement, labeling, product promotional material (PPM) and packaging requirements which approved by DGDA.
- Preparing drug clearance for raw material & finished product which release from port.
- Job Context: JMI Group is the most promising and fast-growing business conglomerate in the Country. JMI is the trend setter in joint venture projects in the health care sector in Bangladesh. It has already been tied up with world-renowned NIPRO Corporation, Japan, Republic of South Korea, Star Syringe Ltd., UK, China & Turkey.
- Age Specification: 25 to 30 years
- Gender Specification: Unspecified
- Educational Requirements: Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm),Master of Science (MSc),Master of Social Science (MSS)
- At least 1-2 years experience in similar role
- Pro-active, smart, enthusiastic and career oriented
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent communication skills
- Disciplined, Energetic, Good Negotiator, Honest, Team Player, etc
- 2 to 3 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Manufacturing (FMCG), Pharmaceuticals
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Pharmaceutical/Medicine Companies, Medical Equipment
- Apply Instructions: Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
- Apply Link: Apply Online