Acme Laboratories Limited
Manager/ Senior Manager - Strategic Brand Management (Human)
- Published on: Feb 03, 2020
- Deadline: Feb 15, 2020
- Source: bdjobs.com
- Vacancy: Unspecified
- Job Nature: Full-Time
- Job Level: Unspecified
- Job Location: Corporate Office, Dhaka.
- Salary: ACME offers competitive remuneration package with extensive learning environment and impressive career path for deserving candidates.
- Prepare marketing plan to develop new business opportunities and innovative ideas to establish new and existing products as a brand in the market.
- Look after the preparation of product wise sales target for the company in conjunction with Departmental Head and monitor its execution to achieve the business objectives.
- Develop and lead the promotional plan of the brands to ensure accelerated growth of market share of the company.
- Develop new business opportunities and innovative ideas to establish new and existing products as a brand in the market.
- Ensure proper allocation of promotional items among respective customers considering their specialization to establish and enhance brand loyalty in the market.
- Monitor full analysis of product performance using internal and external product sales data, prescription data and on-going review of market and competitor activities to identify product and market development opportunities in future.
- Provide insights and leadership around product management trends, benchmarks as well as industry best practices.
- Age Specification: Unspecified
- Gender Specification: Unspecified
- Educational Requirements: The incumbent should be M. Pharm/B. Pharm with excellent academic record from reputed universities. MBA shall be an added advantage.
- 10-12 years of work experience in Product Management of Pharmaceutical industry will be given preference.
- Excellent written/oral communication skills (proficiency in both English and Bangla) & strong analytical, strategic thinking, commendable presentation, decision making and problem solving skills with ability to work independently under strictest deadline are required.
- Sound knowledge in computer especially in MS office package is required.
- The incumbent should be pro-active to work under pressure, result oriented with "can do" attitude and ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Experience Requirements: 10 to 12 year(s)
Short-listed candidates ONLY meeting the above mentioned profile shall be contacted for further assessment. Candidates who meet all the requirements should send their résumé along with addressed to the Head of HR, The ACME Laboratories Ltd. with attested copies of all academic certificates, National ID card and two recent passport size colored photographs to the following address:
Court de la ACME
1/4, Kallayanpur, Mirpur Road
send their updated resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning Manager/Senior Manager-Strategic Brand Management (Human) in email subject line.
- Apply Link: Apply Online