Social Marketing Company
Executive/ Sr. Executive - Product Management Department
- Published on: Mar 15, 2020
- Deadline: Mar 29, 2020
- Source: Bdjobs.com
- Vacancy: Unspecified
- Job Nature: Full-Time
- Job Level: Unspecified
- Job Location: Dhaka
- Salary: Unspecified
- Other Benefits: Selected candidate will be offered an attractive salary and benefit package which includes PF, Gratuity, Incentive, Profit share, Festival bonuses, Group life insurance, Leave encashment etc.
- Plan, develop and implement effective marketing communication campaigns.
- Design innovative strategies and promotional activities for the brands (anti-viral) for understanding the market need through regular interaction with key doctors especially Hepatologist.
- Write all marketing collateral, including brochures, letters, emails and websites.
- Monitor and track sales performance
- Field work as per the need for understanding the doctors views on designed strategies and suggesting new band/molecule launches.
- Understand the product and customer profile and write thorough specs for each conference/exhibition.
- Monitor ongoing campaign expenditure against the budget, keep accurate records and highlight where variances occur.
- Produce an accurate summary of total expenditure at the end of a marketing campaign
- Undertake detailed ongoing analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met
- Assist in the production of ongoing competitor analysis and reporting, with particular reference to pricing, presentation and promotion for each conference and exhibition.
- Job Context: The position will be based at the Head Office, Banani, Dhaka
- Age Specification: At most 32 years
- Gender Specification: Unspecified
- Educational Requirements: Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm)
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Experience in working with anti-viral will get preference
- Hard working and ability to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills both in English and Bangla
- Computer proficiency in MS Office application suite
- Good knowledge on Computer Applications
- Experience Requirements: At least 4 year(s)
- Apply Instructions: Interested candidates may apply in confidence with a detailed CV including names and contact information of two references (non-relative). We are an equal opportunity employer. Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
- Apply Link: Apply Online