United Hospital Limited
- Published on: May 02, 2020
- Deadline: May 31, 2020
- Source: Bdjobs.com
- Vacancy: Unspecified
- Job Nature: Full-Time
- Job Level: Unspecified
- Job Location: Dhaka
- Salary: Negotiable
- Ensure all patients receive care that are Individualized and holistic through the application of nursing Process and team nursing.
- Ensure proper nursing documentation in patients files.
- Takes Personal responsibility for own professional development and keeps up to date with professional change and development.
- Applies effectively management theories and principles to create and maintain a conductive working environment that will allow her team members to achieve satisfaction in their jobs.
- To take reasonable care at work for the safety of yourself and other persons.
- To wear or use any protective equipment or clothing provided by the employer.
- To comply with any instruction or mean sure on occupational Safety and health.
- Fully receptive and supportive in the activities that contribute towards continuous improvement of nursing services e.g. Infection Control, quality assurance and fire and safety programme.
- Takes the responsibility in encouraging cost effectiveness among nursing staff regarding use of equipment's and supplies in the unit.
- Age Specification: Unspecified
- Gender Specification: Unspecified
- Educational Requirements: Diploma/ B.Sc. (Nursing) from a recognized college/ institute
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Candidate should be proficient in using Microsoft Office.
- Should have good command on English & Bangla.
- Should be enthusiastic, pro-active, dedicated, punctual and hard working.
- Should have good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience Requirements: At least 5 year(s)
- Apply Instructions: Please read the Job Description first. If you feel confident and think you are the right person to be a part of our professional, passionate, committed team, then express your interest with complete RESUME with two recent photographs along with a cover letter addressing The Head of Human Resources, United Hospital Limited, Plot 15, Road 71, Gulshan, Dhaka 1212 on or before May 31, 2020.
- Apply Link: Apply Online