United Hospital Limited
- Published on: May 02, 2020
- Deadline: May 31, 2020
- Source: Bdjobs.com
- Vacancy: Unspecified
- Job Nature: Full-Time
- Job Level: Unspecified
- Job Location: Dhaka
- Salary: Negotiable
- Other Benefits: As per company policy
- Ensures a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological and spiritual support to patients, friends, and families.
- Assures quality of care by adhering to therapeutic standards; measuring health outcomes against patient care goals and standards; making or recommending necessary adjustments; following hospital and nursing division's philosophies and standards of care set by state board of nursing, state nurse practice act and other governing agency regulations.
- Resolves patient problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules and regulations; calling for assistance from health care support personnel.
- Maintains continuity among nursing teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities and continuing needs.
- Maintains patient's confidentiality and protects operations by keeping information private.
- Age Specification: Unspecified
- Gender Specification: Unspecified
- Educational Requirements: Diploma/ B.Sc. (Nursing) from a recognized college/ institute
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- Candidates having Experience of critical areas in Nursing Department in reputed hospitals will get preference.
- Candidate should be proficient in using Microsoft Office.
- Should have good command on English & Bangla.
- Should be enthusiastic, pro-active, dedicated, punctual and hard working.
- Should have good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience Requirements: At least 1 year(s)
- Apply Instructions: Photograph must be enclosed with the resume. Please read the Job Description first. If you feel confident and think you are the right person to be a part of our professional, passionate, committed team, then express your interest with complete RESUME with two recent photographs along with a cover letter addressing The Head of Human Resources, United Hospital Limited, Plot 15, Road 71, Gulshan, Dhaka 1212 on or before May 31, 2020.
- Apply Link: Apply Online