Libra Group of Companies
Assistant/ Deputy Manager- QA and QC
- Published on: May 14, 2020
- Deadline: Jun 13, 2020
- Source: Bdjobs.com
- Vacancy: Unspecified
- Job Nature: Full-Time
- Job Level: Unspecified
- Job Location: Dhaka (Mirpur)
- Salary: Negotiable
- Mobile bill, Tour allowance, Provident fund
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Festival Bonus: 2
- To test, evaluate and approve or reject (Raw and Packaging materials) ensuring compliance with the Quality System and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure that all products are manufactured and packaged according to Quality standards and product specifications through daily review of batch records, packaging records.
- To maintain and supervise dispensing, mixing and sterilization operation as per Standard Operating system (SOP).
- To carry out both routine and non-routine in process control jobs
- Maintain and continually analyze production and packaging control and documentation procedures to assure departmental compliance with cGMP and SOP.
- To ensure and release finished products.
- SOP preparation, implementation and revision to decrease batch defects
- To maintain the testing systems in accordance with the Quality Standards, including all the necessary validation, calibration and cleaning.
- To ensure stability testing, reporting and compilation of all products.
- To ensure proper and timely management of Out of Specification deviation investigation and conduct OOS and deviation related deviation investigation with proper root cause identification.
- To prepare and ensure yearly cleaning validation monitoring plan, activity as well as status.
- To ensure that QA and QCpersonnel are appropriately trained and job description of each are in place.
- Any other relevant duties as assigned by the Management.
- Must have "CAN DO" attitude and should be able to work with minimum supervision and maximum responsibility. Must know the people to get the job done.
- Age Specification: 30 to 35 years
- Gender Specification: Unspecified
- Educational Requirements: Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm) In Chemistry Biochemistry Applied Chemistry with very good academic background supported by the knowledge on pharmaceutical products analysis, testing.
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- 8-10 years of experience in the quality management field in Pharmaceutical Industry.
- Highly self-motivated, dependable team player and capable of thinking and acting independently.
- Good knowledge in computer operation
- Proficiency in English both spoken and written.
- Experience Requirements: 7 to 10 year(s)
- Apply Instructions: Photograph must be enclosed with the resume. Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Apply Link: Apply Online