Globe Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Manager, Research and Development (Product Development)
- Published on: Jul 30, 2020
- Deadline: Aug 06, 2020
- Source: Bdjobs.com
- Vacancy: 1
- Job Nature: Full-Time
- Job Level: Unspecified
- Job Location: Noakhali (Begumganj)
- Salary: Negotiable
- Festival Bonus: 2
- As per company policy.
- The job is fully plant oriented.
- Preparing and updating all documents i.e., specification, formulations, process sheet, validation protocol, analytical methods, product manuals, dossiers, procedures and instructions related to cGMP and ISO.
- Preparing recipe, various technical documents, product development report, scale up report and annexure for submission to drug administration.
- Preparation of formulation development protocols, clinical batch manufacturing documents and technology transfer dossier (TTD).
- Conducting formulation development projects, strategic discussions, developing improved (efficacious, stable and safe) formulation of drug as per company demand.
- Reviewing formulation of existing products based on product or market complaints, stability related problems or cost saving need.
- Undertaking production of lab batch, pilot batch, stability batch, trial batch and scale up batch of new products.
- Responsible for project resources management, timelines and risk assessments at various stages of product development.
- Responsible for planning, optimization of formulation and process and execution of scale up and exhibit batches for assigned products.
- Liaison with production, QA, engineering, marketing, TSD and commercial department.
- Supervising the daily work of assigned associates and also contributing to interdisciplinary development team.
- Age Specification: Age 35 to 45 years
- Gender Specification: Unspecified
- Educational Requirements: The incumbent should be B. Pharm/ M. Pharm with good academic background from any reputed University.
- Job Requirements:
- 10 to 14 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Biotech, Development Research, Medical Research, Pharmaceuticals
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Pharmaceuticals
- Apply Instructions: Please mention the position applied for on the top of the envelope. (Any persuasion will be treated as disqualification).
- Apply Link: Apply Online