Kemiko Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
Product Officer (PMD Department)
- Published on: Oct 02, 2020
- Deadline: Nov 03, 2020
- Source: Bdjobs.com
- Vacancy: 4
- Job Nature: Full-Time
- Job Level: Unspecified
- Job Location: Work at office, Dhaka
- Salary: Negotiable
- Mobile bill, Tour allowance, Provident fund, Gratuity
- Lunch Facilities: Partially Subsidize
- Salary Review: Yearly
- Festival Bonus: 2
- The company offers very attractive remuneration package and other fringe benefits including provident fund, Benevolent fund, Gratuity, Festival bonus and family & education allowance for children of employee in case of death while serving.
- Job Source
- Planning and designing the promotional strategies for assigned products targeting prescribers and sales objective
- Redesigning products, explore new prescribers/markets to ensure sustainable growth of allocated portfolio
- Developing texts an innovative ideas for packaging materials like label, foil, inner carton, catch cover, etc.
- Developing contents for various printed promotional materials like literature, show card, pad, sticker, etc.
- Conduct field (Prescribers & Chemists) visit to get first hand market experience and input this into marketing activities
- Preparation of study materials, abstract key selling points, point out competitive benefits and positioning tools for selective products
- Preparing training module and conduct the same for field forces
- Generate various reports on sales, prescription, products' life cycle and monitor the same
- Attends doctor & PC conferences in different locations around the country
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders for smooth supply of products, samples, promotional materials and needful resources to use in the marketing activities and to achieve Company goal.
- Age Specification: At least 25 years
- Gender Specification: Male
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm), Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm)
- MBA will be considered as an added advantage
- Job Requirements: Skills Required: Ability to Work Under Pressure, Excellent communication skill in both Bengali and English, Microsoft word and excel, team work
- At least 1 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Pharmaceutical Product Management, Pharmaceuticals, Pharmacist
- The applicants should have experience in the following business area(s): Pharmaceuticals
- Freshers are also encouraged to apply.
- Apply Instructions: Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
- Apply Link: Apply Online