Mystic Pharmaceuticals Ltd.
- Published on: Oct 13, 2020
- Deadline: Oct 30, 2020
- Source: bdjobs.com
- Vacancy: 1
- Job Nature: Full-Time
- Job Level: Unspecified
- Job Location: Work at office
- Salary: Negotiable
- Other Benefits: Festival Bonus: 2
- Take necessary steps for obtaining drug manufacturing license and wholesale drug license for sales depot from DGDA and its renewal on time.
- Submit recipe, inclusion paper, stability data & annexure to DGDA for registration of new product.
- Prepare block list for submitting to DGDA for approval, amendment & its drug clearance
- Submit product price to DGDA for approval price and re-fixation price.
- Take necessary steps to product renewal, annexure amendment, product specification change, pack size change etc.
- Obtain registration of import product and its timely renewal.
- Submit printed advertisement & promotional material to DGDA for approval.
- Communicate with toll manufacturing company as & when required.
- Obtain new products information from the DGDA & BSTI
- Handle Drugs, Narcotics, BSTI & DPDT related all activities.
- Job Context: Candidates must have experience in Regulatory works with DGDA (Directorate General of Drug Administration)
- Age Specification: Unspecified
- Gender Specification: Male
- Master of Pharmacy (M.Pharm)
- Skills Required: Experience on Relevant Field
- Only males are allowed to apply
- Candidates must have experience in Regulatory affairs.
- Candidates must have experience in Regulatory works with DGDA (Directorate General of Drug Administration)
- Good knowledge on computer applications especially in MS Office
- Hard working and ability to work under pressure
- Good communication and interpersonal skills both in English and Bangla
- At least 10 year(s)
- The applicants should have experience in the following area(s): Experience on Relevant Field
- Apply Instructions: Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Photograph must be enclosed with the resume.
- Apply Link: Apply Online