D16 Pharma & Biotec
- Published on: Nov 10, 2020
- Deadline: Dec 09, 2020
- Source: Bdjobs.com
- Vacancy: Unspecified
- Job Nature: Full-Time
- Job Level: Unspecified
- Job Location: Anywhere in Bangladesh
- Salary: Negotiable
- Other Benefits: As per company policy
- The responsibilities of this job include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Deliver D16 goals/results for assigned area such as sales, market share, targeted calls.
- Responsible for expense management/profitability, monitoring ROI.
- Participate in and contribute to accomplishments of the business objectives.
- Develop and implement business plans, develop and maintain new and innovative ideas, strategies, marketing plans of action and budgetary control ensuring compliance with all D16 policies and procedures.
- Plan, organize and monitor Sales force's assignments, activities and projects to achieve D16 objectives, providing on-going and regular feedback.
- Effectively plan and conduct required meetings with members of the Sales team.
- Working with human resources, identify and implement initiatives to reduce turnover and vacancies.
- Implement and monitor all field-based training.
- Conduct field visits with each Medical Representative on a routine basis. Utilize coaching and counseling to improve their selling skills, product knowledge and overall effectiveness as a Clinical Specialists in accordance with Indivior standards.
- Maintain the required technical expertise including competitive product knowledge.
- Overnight Travel as required.
- Perform special projects as assigned.
- Job Context: Develops implements and subsequently monitors strategic plans for the Area to deliver sales results per company specifications. Critical responsibilities include the timely recruitment, selection, and evaluation of the highest quality Medical representatives and their supervisors. Trains, coaches, and develops team in best practice methods to achieve goals and objectives. The Sales Manager regularly provides sales direction and guidance to the Sales team. The Sales Manager is responsible for sales operations, including meeting revenue goals and expense management. Recognizes and responds to changing needs. Regularly communicates with field representatives, supervisors, Key opinion leaders, Doctors and Chemists. Accomplishment of these goals must comply with all D16 policies and procedures.
- Age Specification: Unspecified
- Gender Specification: Unspecified
- Educational Requirements: MSc degree in biological science required; an advanced degree a plus in addition to 10 years of pharmaceutical/medical/healthcare or related experience.
- 5+ years in a people manager role desired
- Relative experience in related disease space
- Chronic care product experience preferred
- Experience with selling complex specialty is preferred
- Maintain valid driver's license
- Computer proficient
- In addition to the minimum qualifications, the employee will demonstrate:
- Ability to recruit, retain and develop highest quality staff; ability to manage turnover and vacancy process
- Ability to maximize profitability and ensure compliance
- Record of positive relationship management skill
- COMPUTER SKILLS: Proficiency in Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- LICENSE/CERTIFICATIONS: Valid driver's license with a safe driving record that meets company requirements
- OTHER REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time
- Travel long distances either in car or other modes
- TRAVEL: Extensive Domestic travel as required; overnights as required > 50%
- Experience Requirements: At least 5 year(s)
- Apply Instructions: Please send your detail CV together with a cover letter & a recent passport size color photograph to: email@example.com, (Mention post e mail subject line)